Sunday, September 20, 2020

RIGHT NOW

Good morning! I'm back with another summer layout. Just trying to squeeze them in before Fall arrives. Don't worry, I have some Fall layouts coming! :)


I used lots of product from Elle's Studio to create this monochromatic layout. I love teal! It's my favorite color besides blue. I kept this layout pretty simple...keeping the focus on the cute photo of my mom and son!


I love using journaling cards as my title...it totally works! You don't need thickers or dies all the time... just look through your stash of journaling cards. They are my favorite.


I clustered some labels and die cuts together to help frame the photo. Then, I printed my journaling on regular copy paper and cut it out to fit within the label. I don't even try to attempt to feed the label through my printer... It all looks the same.


Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a fabulous week!



No comments: