Friday, September 18, 2020

FOR THE RECORD

Happy Friday!! It's my birthday! But that's not why I'm posting...lol. Today is Trinity Stamps new product launch and if you're a stamper, you might want to check out the new stamps and dies. They are absolutely beautiful! Also, we are having a hop on Instagram. Come get inspired!




For this layout, I used Trinity Stamp's Tall Tales Stamps and Metal Dies. I LOVE this stamp set. What do you think? Cute, right?!


I used alcohol markers from Altenew to color in the images. I love their markers! When I bought their markers, it was worth the investment!


I used chipboard embellishments and Journaling cards from Studio Forty to embellish the layout. I tore a sticker strip to place across the tags just for fun.


Come check out all the beautiful stamps and if you have time, we'd love to invite you to the Instagram hop!

Thanks for stopping by today!












No comments: