Wednesday, October 21, 2020

LIFE

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a fun mixed media layout. I just love all the colors and textures on this layout. One of my favorite products in Clique International's shops is patterned paper from A.B. Studios. These papers make it so easy to create a mixed media layout! 


The papers are all mixed media. I decided that I wanted to break up the pink and red from the patterned paper so I brushed some Drop Dead Gorgeous paint across the layout. I love the blue with all the pretty colors. Makes me happy. 





I painted the veneer butterfly and glued the gem to the center. Then I used a marker to color a piece of chipboard swirl purple to use as an embellishments.


The fabric swaps are from my stash. I love all the patterns from the fabric and it looks great with the mixed media background. Don't you think? Super chick-like. 

I used a few pieces of chipboard from Studio Forty as photo corners.


What do you think? This is so pretty. Sometimes, I surprise myself... I did not have any plan on where this layout was gonna go... I just picked up the embellishments and paint and just had fun! Thanks for visiting today. I hope you have a wonderful day!






No comments: