Tuesday, November 03, 2020

IT'S OKAY TO FEEL YOUR FEELINGS WALL ART

Good morning! Nicole here. I have a fun Wall Art to share with you. This was so much fun to create. I've been wanting to create something with the TCW863S 6X6 Sunflower Meadow stencil for sometime now. I love sunflowers!


Disclaimer: "The Crafter's Workshop provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own."

To create this piece, I used a 6x6 Mixed Media Board and the TCW9057 ColorSparx, TCW9058 ColorSparx, and TCW9056 ColorSparx along with the Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste from The Crafter's Workshop.


I created the watercolor background using ColorSparx. This mixed media product is so versatile... you can mix it with gesso, modeling paste and water. The possibilities are endless.


What I like about the ColorSparx is that a little goes a long way... the more powder you add to the medium, the darker... the less powder, the lighter. 



I actually applied two layers of the Light and Fluffy Modeling paste which really made the stencil pop! Isn't it beautiful? If you want to see how to create this piece, step-by-step, please visit The Crafter's Workshop's blog. Click here!

Thanks so much for visiting today!





No comments: