Friday, January 08, 2021

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

Good morning! I'm hoping to get out of town this spring to visit my sister in Colorado! I miss her so much. I was supposed to be in her wedding in September, but it was cancelled due to Covid. :( But, the good news is...there's not much holding me back this spring since I already purchased the tickets for 3, round trip... In the meantime, I decided to scrapbook this beautiful photo of her. She is a beautiful woman who isn't afraid to travel...and take risks. I love this girl so much.


To create this layout, I used papers and embellishments from Fancy Pant's Just Plane Fun Kit. We have some available in the shop! Click here to grab yours today!


I decided at the last minute to use stamps to use as my journaling, rather than using my handwriting. Love this stamp set from Studio Forty!


I used another stamp set to create the black border at the edge of the photo. Love this stamps set. Check it out here!


Thank you so much for visiting today! 



No comments: