Wednesday, January 27, 2021

LOVE THESE MEMORIES

Hello everyone! Nicole here with a pet layout I created using Bella Blvd.'s adorable Chloe collection! This collection has the cutest ephemera and patterns. I just love it all! And it is perfect for sharing those precious memories of your fur-babies. 




To begin, I placed four 6x6 patterned papers from the paper pad onto an 8 1/2x11 white cardstock sheet. I placed them all at angles, hanging off the edge of the page and then cut the excess paper off. I like using this technique because it is such a fun design!


Once I was satisfied with the background, I added the journaling cards and photos and then I used embellishments to fill in the white space. :)


To complete the layout, I added some stamps and journaling within the label and grid card. I used a few foam squares to make the embellishments pop up from the page. I just love how cute this turned out.

Thank you so much for visiting today!



No comments: