Monday, January 25, 2021

CELEBRATE

 Hello friends! Nicole here with a fun layout I created using photos that my son took of me on New Year's Eve. When I was trying to get myself situated, on the floor...he said, "You are not a model...you're a scrapbooker!" HAHA...I almost died. LOL. I told him to just take the picture already...


I REALLY love the newest release. Especially the "Let's Party" collection. The color scheme and patterns are soooo perfect... and so refreshing. Lots of fun stuff!!

I hand cut some of the patterns from journaling cards because they were so cute... I really like the cluster of embellishments between the photos. I placed a clear "celebrate" sticker on the donut pattern and cut it out from the paper to use as an embellishment. The pink banner was also cut from the patterned paper.

I used alcohol brush markers to color in the clear sticker balloon and hat! This technique is super fun and easy to do!


To add dimension to the journaling tag, I added the banner stickers... :) Clever, right!? Then I used the stamp and light pink ink to add little bows at the end of the banner. 


I seriously had a blast creating this layout. I used black ink with the scribble stamp to create a fun photo corner for the layout. Isn't this such a fun layout!? I am loving it...it totally looks like a layout to celebrate. 



Here is another layout I created using the same collection. I had so much fun playing with the stamps from this collection. The possibilities are endless.


I colored in the stamped images using markers. Loving how colorful this layout is. It's so fun and festive.


I used an old tag as a template to cut out a blue tag from a scrap piece of paper. Then I punched a hole through the top and added some thread. Super simple and easy way to create your own embellishments.












Thank you so much for visiting today!!



No comments: