Sunday, February 21, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!

I have an 11 year old! It's hard to believe that over a decade ago, at 12:32 am. this handsome soul entered my life after being in labor for almost 24 hours. And if I had to do it all again, I would because he is the best thing in my life. He is my pride and joy.


He is growing a few inches taller and he is mouthy and sweet and sometimes sour... Just like his mommy. He is a good kid... Seriously, I got so lucky. He's such an incredible human being and I am so glad to call him my son. Just taking a moment to share a few of my favorite photos of Edward for the past 11 years!

This kid is smart, funny, crafty, caring, helpful and polite (to everyone except for me...). Currently, he loves to play Roblox, and watch YouTube videos of Codfish Beat Boxing... This past year has been a real struggle for Edward. It hasn't been his most fun year...with not seeing his friends due to Covid-19 and virtually learning has been very challenging for him and me...but we are doing our best! And I am trying not to lose my shit on him on a daily basis... Things will be much better for both of us when he goes back to school. We are simply sick of each other, but we still love each other... I mean, we still laugh together, which is something. It's better than crying. 

Here are a few of my favorite photos over the years!






















He is going to break many hearts...in  a few years... I just know it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD ZANE!

No comments: