Tuesday, February 23, 2021

QUARANTINED LIFE

Good morning! Nicole here with a fun layout I created using the Phoenix Add-on Kit that's available in the shop!! Loving all of the "Quarantined" stickers in this kit. They are perfect for documenting Quarantined life... 


This month, we have a fun sketch for you! Turn it side ways or upside down...any direction you want and see what you come up with! There are so many possibilities with this sketch! Most importantly, just have fun with it!

One of my favorite things to do is play with patterned paper and stickers... They are great for fussy cutting, layering and adding interest to any project. I used a few foam squares here and there to pop the stickers up off the page for added dimension. 


To add a bit of color to my journaling card, I used alcohol markers. I love how it looks!! I drew the exact same colors from the rainbow journaling card. :)


I cut a piece of ribbon to tie through the die cut tag to make the tag pop. Then I used a pen to add some journaling. And, I couldn't help myself... I had to find a way to include the toilet paper roll!! Seriously, it's so great!


To complete the layout, I scattered a variety of stickers and die cuts across the bottom of the layout. I had so much fun with this...There are lots of cute elements in this adorable kit!  Don't miss out... grab it today. 




Thank you so much for visiting today! Grab your kit today and start sharing your "Quarantined" stories in our FaceBook Group!



No comments: