Tuesday, February 16, 2021

HELLO YOU

Happy Tuesday! Just popping here today to share a layout I created using some purple spray inks, markers and the TCW932 Peruvian Lily 12x12 stencil. Just recently, my sister Jamie went to visit my other sister Katie in Colorado. I just love this photo of the two of them so I thought I'd create something for my sister of her visit.


To create this layout, I placed a the stencil over top a piece of white cardstock and then I sprayed purple spray ink all over. Once the spray ink was completely dry, I used a marker to outline all of the purple images to make them pop. I'm seriously loving how this turned out. I just wish it was a better photograph of the layout, but it's winter...and I don't have many bright days... 

I used lots of journaling cards, chipboard embellishments, epoxy hearts and die cuts from Elle's Studio to create this layout. I used the Everyday Tabs Stamp and metal dies to create the tab.

I used Elle's Studio's Title Builder Stamp Set to create the title at the bottom of the layout. 



I'm hoping to get out there this spring to visit Katie and hike around Colorado. I love seeing the pictures she shares of this beautiful place. Crossing figures I can go in April. It all depends on Covid-19 and If I'm able to have my vaccines in time.

Thanks so much for visiting today!








No comments: