Thursday, June 17, 2021

MEMORY PLANNER SPREAD

Hi everyone! I've had several photos from last year that I've been wanting to scrap, but every time I looked at them, I just had not interest...and there were so many of them that I wasn't sure what to do... So today I punched them all into tiny squares and got them into my memory planner!! Go me!


There is a total of 43 photos on this spread! Can you believe it? Go ahead and count them yourself. Honestly, I did not realize I had so many pictures! It's super easy to print tiny photos. Simply create a collage of photos using PicMonkey and print them on a letter sized photo paper. I printed these on matte photo so they wouldn't be glossy.


I used a variety of die cuts, stickers and tags to fill in the white space along the sides of both pages.


The vellum stickers are so beautiful. I love how nice they look. I used a few vellum word stickers to help tell my story without having to journal since I didn't really leave my room for any journaling... And the journaling block is too small for me to write in.​



If you've been thinking about documenting your stories in a journal, it's super fun once you get started. This is a much different approach to sharing my memories, but I really like it because I can share all of the photos that I wouldn't normally put on a regular 8 1/2x11 scrapbook page. This format allows me to use a variety of photos from different subjects without them feeling out of place. Click here to see what Story Line Products are available in the shop.

Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: