Saturday, September 18, 2021

JULY MEMORIES MEMORY PLANNER SPREAD/AMERICAN CRAFTS

Good morning! It's my birthday and before I head out to meet some friends for lunch, I wanted to share this spread I put together this week. I'm slightly behind on creating my monthly spreads in my memory planner...but not too far behind. This weekend, I'll finish my spread for August and then I'll be up-to-date. 


I have decided that it is much easier to complete these spreads when using the same sized photos... in squares... Just a helpful tip. When I use a variety of sizes, I just have a difficult time placing the photos...


Once my photos are all mounted down onto the spread, I fill in the white space with all of the pretty embellishments.


Then, I add some stamps and journaling. While stamping on this spread, I realized that the page behind this spread was too bulky... so I simply added an acrylic block behind the page and then stamped the sentiment down so that it was semi flat. And it worked!


Here is a closer look inside the book. I printed Heidi Swapp's monthly Stop the Blur printable on vellum sticker paper to use as embellishments here and there.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with my friends today!



No comments: