Saturday, October 30, 2021

YOU'RE SIMPLY CRAFTASTIC JOURNAL/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Hello friends! I hope you're having a great week so far. Today I'm sharing this super fun art journal I created using a variety of stencils, stencil butters and the newest Full Size Journal Die from Sizzix that Eileen Hull designed! After playing with the kit that Eileen sent to me to play, I had to buy it! You can use it for all kinds of different journals. I decided to make a crafty journal to sketch out my ideas etc. 


For the full tutorial, please visit The Crafter's Workshop's blog by clicking here to see yesterday's post.

This journal was super fun to make. I used The Crafter's Workshop's TCW840 Sun Valley, TCW935 Secret Garden, TCW936 Messy Writing and TCW948 Framed Flower stencils and lots of inks from Catherine Pooler to blend in the images. I used stencil butters for the inside journal covers.


This book fits A5 journals perfectly. I bought a few Kraft Journals from Amazon really cheap and altered them.


The stamp sentiment is from the "I Arted" stamp set from Ink Road. I decided to stamp it in black to make it pop against all of the pretty colors.


I glued the heart acrylic within the sun. Elle's Studio has them in their shop and they are available in a variety of colors and shapes!


Here is how it looks with the books inside the journal. Super pretty!!


This turned out super cute. Cuter than what I initially had in mind. Love when that happens!


Here are the journals I altered. The stencil butters are sooooo vibrant and shiny. SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!




Think you're ready to make one of your own? I'm already itching to make another one. It's something different for me...and I just love it. Thanks so much for visiting today!






No comments: