Sunday, November 21, 2021

FALL/FELICITY JANE

Happy Sunday friends! I'm sharing a layout I created using Felicity Jane's Mollie Kit. It is finally looking like Fall in my neighborhood! My street is so pretty right now. I snapped this photo a few days ago. I actually cut the photo in half to make two pictures for this layout and it totally worked! 


I matted both photos using the journaling cards and then placed them in the middle of the layout, tucking another card off to the side so that everything does not look too straight.


There are so many beautiful embellishments in this kit... I wanted to use them all. My favorites include the fabric heart and chipboard frames...oh and the die cuts. :) 


The chipboard has a really nice finish. I must say, Felicity Jane offers great quality product. These embellishments are not made out of thin paper... And I love that each kit has a stamp set. They are great for filling in white space.


Layering embellishments is my favorite thing because the best thing I enjoy the most when creating is playing with embellishments!


To complete the layout, I added some more stamping at the bottom of the layout. The heart journaling block and stitching stamp set is from Elle's Studio. I needed something for my journaling and this worked out perfectly!


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!





No comments: