Saturday, December 25, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Happy Christmas friends! I'm back with a fun mixed media card I created with the TCW943 Garden Tile  stencil. I have been wanting to use this stencil for sometime now. I really like the pattern.  I thought it would be pretty with three different shades of purple inks... so I decided to create this monochromatic birthday card!


To begin, I made a card from white cardstock to measure 3x4 when folded. Next, I taped the stencil down using washi tape. 


Then, I started blending the colors from the darkest at the top, to the lightest towards the bottom.



To complete the card, I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from Ink Road's Amazing Human stamp set onto a scrap piece of white cardstock using purple ink and then cut it out and mounted it to the bottom of the card. Then, I glued the buttons and gems. Super simple, but very pretty! I always need a card...especially birthday cards, which I need to make more of!


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas day!



No comments: