Saturday, January 22, 2022

MOXIE/CLIQUE INTERNATIONAL

Hello friends! I have a colorful layout to share with you today. I finally used my You are My Sunshine Sampler Kit from Clique International. This sampler kit is filled with lots of beautiful embellishments and papers from Bella Blvd. It's such a happy collection! 


You can probably tell... I love playing with embellishments! Especially stickers and die cuts! They are my favorite. I layered a few of the embellishments using foam squares to add dimension.


I love this photo...my son was in the back seat with his dog and I happened to hold my camera up to take a picture behind me...trying to catch them off guard and this is what I got! Now, if I was facing them...I would have gotten such a sweet photo!


Initially, I wasn't sure what to do with the left side of the layout. I knew it needed something... so I decided to add some journaling with the rainbow die cut and the doggie that I made using a stamp and die!


I really like the paper tearing techniques that I used on this layout. Super fun!! And of course more stamping. Stamps make great fillers for all paper crafting projects! 


There are a few of these kits left. Grab them before they are gone. Click here to see the entire kit! Thank you so much for visiting today!



No comments: