Tuesday, February 08, 2022

EVERYDAY STORY CARDS/STUDIO FORTY

Good morning friends! I've been playing with the Everyday Story Collection and it's absolutely delightful. This collection is so beautiful with the soft colors and everyday elements. Today, I am sharing two cards featuring this collection with lots of fussy cutting! Grab your favorite patterned paper, stamps, and scissors and make a card of your own!

First, I selected the 4x6 floral journaling card and folded It in half to use as the base of the card.

Next, I fussy cut the elements from the patterned paper to use as die cuts for the card. These patterns are beautiful!


After I  finished fussy cutting the elements from the paper, I carefully glued them onto the card, using tweezers to make it easier to place the pieces down.

I used a few foam squares to pop one of the jars up to add dimension to the card.


To complete the card, I added some stamping at the bottom and the back of the card using the Clear Stamps from the Everyday Story Collection. The "hello Friday and Let's do this" sentiment is from the On My Desk Stamp set.


I love this collection so much that I created another card right after this... Seriously, though. This collection is wonderful. My second card includes lots of fussy cutting, too!

To begin, I cut a journaling card in half to use as the base of the card. Next, I cut the patterned paper to measure 3x4 to mount to the front of the card.

I cut the pocket from the patterned paper and cut the white space complete out to use as a pocket for the card. Then, I cut the "My Goals" sentiment into a banner to use at the top of the card. 

I fussy cut the elements and then mounted them onto the card. I stamped the "#crafty" sentiment onto the computer monitor using a dark gray ink. Then, I stamped the "art" sentiment on the notepad for fun. :) Isn't this super cute! I'm so pleased with these cards. I never considered myself a card maker...but this is new to me and I LOVE it.

Thank you so much for visiting today! Don't forget to stop by the shop to see the full Everyday Story Collection. Use code NICOLE10 to save yourself 10% on your purchase! 

No comments: