Sunday, February 06, 2022

LOVEABLE/CLIQUE INTERNATIONAL

Good morning friends! I created this adorable layout last night using my Bella Blvd. stash. It feels so good using up my stash...making old product new again!



What subjects have you been documenting lately? I feel like all of my layouts are Moxie related...my dog. ;)


I used so many die cuts on this layout. I lost count. But they are my absolute favorite embellishments. They really made this layout fun! Loving all of the elements on this layout.



I used a few foam squares here and there to add dimension to the layout. Lot's of layers and pretty embellishments and love went into this layout.



I wasn't sure where to place the adorable dog house sticker, but I think it looks OK where it is. 


I added a cluster of tags, pieces of scraps and other embellishments at the side of the photo to fill in the white space. What do you think? We are out of this collection in the shop, but we do have some Chloe Sampler kits for our kitty loving friends! Thank you so much for visiting today!

No comments: