Sunday, April 03, 2022

HOME/FELICITY JANE STUDIO

 Happy Sunday everyone! I've been playing and relaxing this weekend. I snapped this selfie of Edward and me back in January and have been waiting for the right products to scrap it! For this layout, I used Felicity Jane's Aspen kit to create this layout.



This kit is shocked full of fun embellishments! I especially love the chipboard pieces. They have a nice quality and matte finish, which I love. The scalloped borders are fun, too! And the color palette is so pretty.


I glued the chipboard and stickers onto the scalloped borders to add dimension. 


Initially, I was going to add some stamping below the "my happy place" chipboard, but I decided to add a few stickers instead.

I enjoyed making this layout. Super fun! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: