Saturday, July 09, 2022

MAY MEMORY PLANNER SPREAD

Hi everyone. It's been raining buckets here in Maryland all day, but that's OK because it gave me a reason to create all day! I made 9 cards today and I love them all, which is weird because I don't really consider myself a carmaker... but I've been taking classes at The Stamp Market and Brutus Monroe and I'm loving it! I actually enjoy making cards. I especially love learning new techniques that I can incorporate in my layouts... I'll share them another day. In the meantime, I'm sharing my May Memory Planner spread. I'm finally getting caught up, here.



You may have noticed I've been creating less layouts lately and that's because I really enjoy this way of documenting my life! I get to use photos I normally wouldn't use on a layout... and it's actually fun because I don't stress about it...I just slap down the photos, add some journaling and stickers etc. Super simple!



I used alcohol markers to color in the flower on the tag and next to it, the "YAY, YAY, YAY" sentiment is actually a printable I printed on vellum sticker paper. It's such a great way to make your products last and it can save you money!



When I'm creating in my memory planner, I like to go through my stash of die cuts and actually use them! I used a good amount on these two layouts. Have you tried this way of memory keeping? What are your thoughts? 

Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: