Thursday, August 18, 2022

A PERFECT MOMENT/AB STUDIO

Hi everyone. This week has been rough. Yesterday, I needed to just go in my craft room when I got home and just unwind... so, I pulled out some papers from my stash and just played... I fussy cut hearts out of patterned paper, grabbed a favorite photo and really enjoyed the process. This relieved my stress so much!


For this layout, I used a variety of papers from AB Studio. I love their papers... I'm a mixed media artist who loves playing with paint etc...but there are times I just want to create and not get messy. These papers are perfect for that because they look like ink/paint...but it's paper! And the colors are beautiful.


I used a distressed to distress the edges of the paper and hearts to rough up the edges a bit. The big pink heart was cut from another piece of patterned paper. I LOVE layering paper together.


I cut the word strips from patterned paper and glued them down. The tag was cut from the tag cut-apart sheet. I punched a hole through the top and added a the pink ribbon. Lots of pink on this layout...:)


I cut the "you and me" sentiment from patterned paper to use as the title below the photo. Then I added some gems and the XO stickers across the hearts because I felt the layout was missing something.


This layout makes he happy....the hearts, beautiful colors and precious photo. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by today!

-Nic


No comments: