Wednesday, August 17, 2022

GOOD TIMES/STOP THE BLUR

Good morning! A few weeks ago, my mom posted these pictures from the Oriole's game and I just had to document this memory! My grandmother will be 88 this year and we are so blessed to still have her! And she absolutely LOVES going to the Oriole's game. So...when I saw these pictures, it made my heart so happy.


To begin, I went through my stash of Heidi Swapp's stop the blur kits to grab all of my orange, green and black embellishments to use for this spread. I had a lot... since I've been subscribing for over a year now and all of the products from Heidi Swapp are super cute! I really enjoy this way of memory keeping. Some of my longtime followers probably noticed the slight shift in my style and that's because I'm doing what I enjoy... I still make layouts, but I mostly play in my memory planner because I find it more enjoyable than just creating a layout.


I also used a few stamps from Stamp Society! I had a hard time with the flags... Heidi makes it look easy. LOL But it works.





While I was laying down everything onto the page, I realized I needed some baseballs...and I had no stickers...so I pulled out my tiny circle punch and red marker and made my own. :) It's not perfect...but It's OK. And that black and white washi tape is my favorite.


I used a few more stamps on the die cut folder. The acrylic heart is from Elle's Studio. I love them.


I stamped the "oh my goodness" on the journaling card below the sentiment and added the black heart. Then I stamped the HAVE FUN. Super fun.


More stamping on this mini card. Also, I had a blue heart sticker in my stash that I applied orange ink over to make it work. You can't tell, can you. :) Make those products work for you, friends.


What do you think? Super cute, right! Thanks for stopping by today! I see you and I appreciate you.

Hugs,

Nicole

No comments: