Sunday, September 18, 2022

ADVENTURE/STOP THE BLUR

Happy Sunday friends and family. I'm popping on to share another vacation spread I created using various Stop the Blur kits from Heidi Swapp. 


I really love the color scheme of this spread and the embellishments I created using metal dies!


And all of the fun journaling pockets and tabs! Super fun!


And what about all of the fun sentiments on the journaling card. I really wanted to use those stamps and this was a perfect way to utilize them!!


I stamped the camera onto the card and glued a gem to the center of the lens.


I need some more of these journaling pockets and tags... I just love this...better yet, I need a die to make them...


Here is a close up of the tags/tabs. 



Fun, right!? Every time I think to myself. I need to cancel Heidi Subscription because I have so much...she comes up with some cute more embellishments and I decide not to cancel...and to use up my goodies. :)


Have you taken the plunge? Are you thinking about trying this format for your stories. I must admit, I struggled with this format for about half the year when I first tried it two years ago, but now, I have a system and LOVE this format. And honestly, I am finding that I get more likes on my Instagram account when I post these spreads...so people like them! I think it's because I'm using real life photos and everything doesn't look to pretty! Weird, but true. 

Well, thank you for visiting today! I gotta run and take my dog for his evening walk. He's pawing at me.

-Nic

No comments: