Friday, September 09, 2022

VACATION MEMORIES

Happy Friday! I just started working on my vacation memory planner pages for August and I love what I have done so far. Just wait until you see the other spreads...they are so pretty! And there are so many photos!


To begin, I adhered my photos to the page. I pretty much have a system here... I create a collage of four photos using PicMonkey and then I get them printed. Also, when I create the collages, I try to make sure the photos look OK next to each other.


Once I am satisfied with the placement of photos... I start embellishing, stamping and journaling my memories. I really enjoy this format of memory keeping. It's nice to share all of the photos I wouldn't normally create a layout with. 

I subscribe to Heidi Swapp's monthly Stop the Blur kit and classes. I love receiving my kit every month because the embellishments are fantastic for memory planners. There are lots of interactive elements. I just love it all.


I had these two photos that didn't really go well in collages next to all of the pretty photos since they were taken at night... so I used a hole punch to punch them and mounted them inside the tabs! 


I LOVE tags. Can't get enough of them and I used quite a few on this spread. This is also a great way to include those photos you aren't sure what to do with them.


I also include hidden journaling. Isn't this folder adorable?! It comes with a little journaling card too. I plan on adding some stamping at the bottom, but for now, I just want to start getting these pictures on the page.


Here's another tag with a photo that I like of myself. I try really hard to make sure I get in the photos, too!
Even when I don't look my best.


This journaling card pulls out of the sleeve. So fun! More hidden journaling.


I jotted down some of the things we did at the beach for the week.


And that is my first vacation spread. I'll be back with two other spreads as soon as they are done. :)


Thanks so much for visiting today. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
-Nic


No comments: