Thursday, September 08, 2022

MY HEART/AB STUDIO

Good morning! I'm sharing a layout I created using a few papers from AB Studio. I just love their papers! They are absolutely beautiful and it's easy to get the mixed media look...without having to do much work!


Isn't this so pretty I really like the jewel tones...so pretty! I fussy cut some elements to add dimension to the layout so it wouldn't look too flat. I sprinkled some sequins, too. They look really pretty on this layout.


I fussy cut all of the butterflies and mounted them onto the layout using foam squares. Next, I glued some sequins to the center of the butterflies to add some sparkle.


I also fussy cut the leaves and frames and used a distressed to distress the leaves to add some texture to the leaves.


And of course...I had to fussy cut the little girl to use on this adorable layout! I just love how this turned out... seriously, sometimes, I impress myself. 


What do you think? These papers are beautiful, aren't they? Oh, and if you look closer, I splashed some white spray ink all over, too. 


Thank you so much for visiting today!

-Nic

No comments: