Monday, November 07, 2022

FAMILY/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Happy Monday friends and family. I'm sharing this layout I created using The Crafter's Workshop Leafy Collage stencil and Simple Stories' Harvest Market Collection!


To create the background, I colored the white cardstock using a light orange ink and a blending brush so that when I inked the stencil, I would not get white lines... I wanted the orange to kind of blend in with the colors and embellishments on this layout.


I alternated the colors going down the layout to create depth to the leaves. I love how pretty the two oranges look against each other. It's subtle, but it's there!



I cut the tags from the cut apart sheet and added the ribbon and twine.


The colors are so pretty! And the embellishments are too pretty not to use. I had to refrain from using them ALL. I know, it looks like I used them all, but I didn't. :)



I used foam squares to pop up some of the die cuts and stickers to add dimension. Everything came together so beautifully. I'm super happy with it. Thank you so much for visiting today!

-Nic

No comments: