Friday, November 11, 2022

LOVE THIS/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Happy Friday, friends! I am off work today and I found some time to create this layout for Pinkfresh Studio's monthly challenge. This month is all about texture!


Initially, I was going to use stencils to create a fun mixed media background, but I didn't like how it turned out so I tore the layout up and started another...and this is how it turned out. I'm so pleased with this layout! I love it so much.


I distressed the edges of the tags and scraps of paper. Lots of dimension on this layout, too. Aren't the embellishments fun. I absolutely love Pinkfresh Studio's products. Maybe, one of these years, I'll be invited to join their team. THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME...JUST SAYING.


Love how playful this layout is and all the circle elements.


What do you think? Cute, right!? There's still plenty of time to join in on the challenge. :) 

Check it out here. Thanks so much for visiting today! I appreciate my readers! Thank you for following me all of these years. 

-Nic

1 comment:

Angela Tombari said...

Beautiful page Nicole!