Friday, November 18, 2022

WINTER SNUGGLES/TANDIART

Happy Friday, friends! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Tandiart using their Winer Snuggles digital collection! For those who haven't tried using digital collections, you don't need anything fancy... All you need is a color printer, good quality cardstock and a pair of scissors! It's really that simple. And...it's more affordable thank purchasing paper collections from the store. 


I love this collection so much. There are so many adorable elements to this collection and my favorite include the angel, bears and snowman. Oh...and the unicorn! Isn't this layout magical?! I cut bits and pieces from the Winter Snuggles Advent Calendar. I chose to do this because the prints are smaller.


I stamped a star onto a scrap piece of printed paper and fussy cut it to use for the top of the tree. I popped the bow on top of the second tree using foam squares and added the unicorn for fun...looking down at the cute little kiddos. 


I wanted to add some presents...so I stamped presents on scrap pieces and fussy cut them to use. I colored the ribbon on the packages using a brown marker to bring out the colors in the photo/bear and angel. I think it is perfect!

I use foam squares to add the sentiments to add dimension. I also popped up the first scalloped border using foam squares.

Seriously, isn't this the cutest layout? I just love this so much and I can't wait to give it to my sister! 

Don't forget to stop by Tandiart's Esty shop to check out all of her beautiful collections. She has stickers too!

-Nic




No comments: