Thursday, November 17, 2022

BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC/STUDIO FORTY

Hello friends. I'm sharing another layout I created for Studio Forty using their Together Collection. My first holiday layout of the year. :) I've had this photo for like ever...and have never used it on a layout. This is such an oldie, but goodie! It brings a smile to my face...Edward with his cousins. 

I did a lot of fussy cutting with the elements you see at the bottom of the photo. I cut a few of the elements from journal cards and die cuts to trim them down.

 The bell was stamped and colored in with markers! Then I carefully cut the bell from the paper.


I think it adds just the right touch above the cluster of embellishments!


I layered a few stickers and die cuts at the bottom. The poinsettia was cut from a journaling card and mounted on the journaling label with a foam square to add dimension. 

I made a tag using the patterned paper and a metal die and added a few chipboard pieces and sticker dots at the top. I JUST LOVE THIS LAYOUT! I hope you do, too. :) Thanks so much for visiting today.

-Nic

No comments: