Thursday, December 01, 2022

HAPPY HOLIDAYS/STUDIO FORTY

Good morning, friends! Nicole here with another holiday layout I created using the Together Collection from Studio Forty. I dug through my older photos, looking for the perfect photo that would go with this beautiful collection.


Every year, my family hosts a family Christmas party. It's a lot of work, but different members in the family alternate hosting throughout the year. It's a great time to catch up with the family and see everyone!


I love the die cuts in this collection and the journaling cards...as you can see, I added lots of layers and did a good amount of fussy cutting with the elements from the die cuts and journaling cards.



I fussy cut the black and white tag from a journaling card and stamped "moments" on there in a light gray ink. I used a few foam squares to layer the embellishments to add dimension. That way, the layout wouldn't look too flat.

Isn't this beautiful? I think it turned out very festive. What do you think? Thank you so much for visiting today!

-Nic

No comments: