Monday, January 09, 2023

NOVEMBER MEMORY KEEPING SPREAD/STOP THE BLUR

Happy Monday friends! I had such a nice, relaxing weekend. I did a lot of crafting just for me... I can't wait to share all of my creations over the next few weeks. Some of the projects were submitted to a few magazine company for possible publications so I'm going to hold off on sharing some of those! In 2022, I was pleasantly surprised that most of my followers on Instagram liked my memory planner pages more than my layouts! My top 9 projects were ALL memory planners. I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to do it this year. I've done it for almost 3 years now, but I decided to keep it going! 


I just finished my November spread. Those of you who follow me knows I never get these done on the actual month... I'm usually two months behind on sharing these spreads, but most importantly, I always get them done even when I don't have much to write about the month. 


I have more journaling on this spread than most...well, most of the time, I include lots of hidden journaling. :) This year, I'm really going to jot down my journaling on a scrap piece of paper so I can journal more on my spreads.


I always feel good when I use up my Stop the Blur stash! I have a lot, which is why I stopped my subscriptions. This year, I plan on spending less on embellishments etc. so I can use up my stash. I have so much stuff... Lots of money that is literally sitting in my craft room. 


Here's a close-up of my journaling for November.




I'm super proud of myself for including all the journaling on this spread! I made sure to place the journaling down first before adding all the embellishments so I didn't want to run out of space. Have you tried Stop the Blur? The one thing I really like about this way of preserving my memories is that I use a lot of photos I wouldn't normally use on a layout... and I'm capturing the "REAL" everyday moments. 

Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you have a fantastic week!

-Nic

No comments: