Sunday, April 30, 2023

BIRTHDAY CARDS/TAYLOR EXPRESSIONS

Good morning! If you haven't noticed, I've been on a card kick lately. I'm tired of making layouts and I find myself enjoying Cardmaking! Believe me, I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth...and I have been sending them to my friends, which makes me feel good! I get excited when I get that text or teams message...I got your card and it brought a huge smile to my face! 

I received this Birthday stencil set from Taylor Expression's Quad of the Month Club for April. It's super fun and I just love it! I especially like the color scheme! It could go either way... boy or girl and that's what I was aiming for. I always need birthday cards so I'm ahead of the game. Finally. 

I think this one's my favorite. I stamped the "happy" sentiment and embossed it in Sterling embossing powder. I did the smaller "happy birthday" sentiment in gold for a fun two toned look. The gorgeous gems are from Pinkfresh Studio. 

I used the "celebrate" stamp and sterling embossing powder for the second card. If you look carefully, you will see how I glued some orange gems to the center of the confetti. :)
Isn't this so pretty? And it's pretty simple!


I love the streamers on this card! I Love this one, too. :)

Have your joined the Quad of the Month Club? Check out the Birthday Stencil, here! Thank you so much for visiting today.
-Nic


No comments: