Sunday, April 23, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Good morning, friends. I thought it was time I stopped hoarding my Pinkfresh Studio Washi and actually use them. I mean, the whole reason why I bought them last year was to use them to make birthday cards. :) But...seriously, it's so pretty, I just didn't want to cut into it. I have a few birthdays coming up...and this one is for my boss. 

I placed the Celebrate washi on vellum paper and cut them out using the metal dies that coordinate with the washi.

I like the sheer look of the balloons. Aren't they pretty? And those glitter gems... ah... yea... I have been hoarding those, too. :)
I received the Rounded & Braided Rectangle Die from their most recent card making event and I absolutely LOVE this die so much! I need to find a clever way to use it on my layouts.
Initially, I was going to heat emboss a birthday sentiment, but I was feeling lazy so I used the foiled sentiment instead, but I think I like this better! It's just the right size for this card. Here's a closer look at the gorgeous balloons and gems. I think I need to make a few more of these.
If you're celebrating your birthday soon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you so much for visiting today.
-Nic


No comments: