Thursday, May 11, 2023

CELEBRATION CARDS/TAYLOR EXPRESSIONS

OK...I'm addicted to the quad stencils at Taylor Expressions...why? Because I love playing with stencils...but they make it super easy to whip up four cards in less than an hour!


I used foil phrases in gold from The Stamp Market to save time. I did not feel like heat embossing today! 
I used Taylor Expressions inks in the colors of Blue Corn, Poppy Seed, Dijon, and Mushroom to color in the images. The birthday stencil is from their Quad of the Month Club. :) If you have never stenciled before, try it...it's super fun!

I was going to use them all over the card, but I thought it was just too much... so I removed all but three.
I love these little gems from Pinkfresh Studio!! They are so beautiful.
The gems look so pretty on this card. What do you think?
I think this one's my favorite! Love the confetti. 
I glued some more gems to the center of the confetti to add dimension and shimmer. 
I didn't know what to do with this one... it's such a busy background that I decided to add the gold phrase to the center and call it a day.
Which one is your favorite? These two are mine and they are the first two I made.
I always have a hard time knowing when to quit... I just want to use all the embellishments... lol. 

Thank you so much for visiting today! Hope you're having a great week!
-Nic


No comments: