Saturday, May 13, 2023

MY HEART LIVES HERE/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Hi friends. Another month, another challenge over at Pinkfresh Studio! This month is all about rainbows... so I pulled out my rainbow colors and created a fun background of hearts in a rainbow of colors. 



I went a little over board with the hearts because once I started blending, I didn't want to stop. It was too much fun.


I used a variety of chipboard frames, flowers and sentiments from the Chrysanthemum collection. 


Lots of pretty layers...and I used the Ornate Medallions Coverplate die for the background, blending a rainbow of colors on it and cut them into strips. 





I used a few foam squares to pop of the die cuts to add dimension and added a few enamel stickers to the flowers.

Here is a closer look at the heart stencil I used for the background.

This is so pretty... I can't wait to give it to my sister, Katie. There's still time to create something and submit it. Clear here to check out the challenge! Thanks so much for visiting today.

-Nic


No comments: