Sunday, May 28, 2023

SPRING TIME MEMORY SPREAD/HEIDI SWAPP

Happy Sunday, friends! I'm sharing my memory planner spread for March/April. Yellow makes me happy. And it's even more happier, paired up with some pink.


I'm still using up my Heidi Swapp stash. I haven't purchased anything except for a few little things from a previous sale. I'm super proud of myself for using up this stuff!
The stamps and dies used are from Pinkfresh Studio. U used Karin markers to color in the images. Don't they look pretty? I may go back and add a few more flowers here and there to make it more springy. I need some word stickers for the tabs, too... I plan on going back and adding them when I get some that work for this spread.
LOVE the little tab folders so much. They are super fun...and I have the metal die so I can make more whenever I want.

And that's it for this speed! I like to keep memory planning simple... I do not stress about it at all. I slap the pictures down, add some stickers and embellishments with some journaling and call it done. Thanks so much for visiting today!

-Nic

No comments: