Wednesday, November 29, 2023

AUTUMN/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Hello, friends! Nicole here with a fall layout I created using the beautiful Ginger Snap Collection. This collection is so beautiful. I especially love the fall foliage and color scheme... the water colors are gorgeous.

The ledger papers in this collection are beautiful. I just love them so much. SO MUCH GORGEOUSNESS.
The cluster of flowers is perfect for merging the trio of photos together...it helps pull them together nicely.
I stapled the gray trim at the top of the tag and added some die cuts here and there.

That font on the Autumn die cut is so lovely and I especially love the sentiment on the label. Super cute! I used a small piece of foam square to pop up the green heart slightly over the label.

What do you think? It's a beautiful collection, right! See the full Ginger Snap collection, here.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Hope you have a great rest of the week.
-Nic


No comments: