Saturday, November 18, 2023

FAMILY/49ANDMARKET

Happy weekend! I'm sharing this beautiful layout I created using 49 and Market's newest collection, Moonlit Garden. I fell in love with this collection the minute I saw it. I love the gray, blue, and green tones! It's so lovely.


I used a variety of frames on this layout. They are so pretty! I cut the larger one in half to stretch it throughout the layout. 

The chipboard embellishments in this collection is soooo pretty. Loving everything, especially the flowers.

I used a few foam squares to pop up some of the embellishments for added dimension.

I used a few of the circle sticker dots, too. Can you spot them all? :)

The word font from the sentiments is absolutely beautiful. I added a few chipboard sentiments below the title to fill in the white space.



Isn't this lovely? I love that I was able to use three photos without it looking too crowded. You can check out the full collection, here. Thanks so much for visiting today! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

-Nic

No comments: