Monday, December 04, 2023

PAINTED SNOW FLAKE ORNAMENTS/PERFECT PAINTS

Happy holidays, friends! I've been on a snowflake kick lately. I just want to make all of the snow flakes! They are addicting, and fun. Oh, and did I mention simple? Yes! They really are easy to make and by the time you see these beauties, you are going to want to make them, too.

I bought these wooden snow flake ornaments from Amazon! They weren't that expensive and they are perfect for this project. To begin, I painted the ornaments using four different Matte Shimmering Acrylics-Vintage PatinaRed WagonHalo, and Bohemian Blue. LOVE THESE COLORS TOGETHER! 


I used a paper piercer to hold the beads in place so I could paint those, too.


I let these dry for about an hour before glueing down the gems to each snow flake.


Here are the beautiful ornaments. Like I said, they were super simple to make and so much fun!





Which one is your favorite? I love the Bohemian Blue... but blue is my favorite color... :) Have you made any homemade gifts for the holidays? What have you been working on lately? We'd love to know! Thank you so much for visiting today.


Happy Holidays,


Nicole

No comments: