Tuesday, November 14, 2023

BEAUTIFUL TRAVEL NOTEBOOK SPREADS/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Hello, friends! Nicole here with a few travel notebook spreads I created using the Sunkissed collection. Christmas is around the corner and I usually give my mom and grandmother a small album each year. Last year, I slacked so I'm making up for it this year. :)


The colors in this collection just make me so happy! What about you?

I especially love the flowers and sentiments on the labels. They are so beautiful and perfect.
I layered a few papers together to add depth to the layout and tucked in a few flowers and stickers here and there.




Aren't those flowers so pretty!?
Here's a close-up of the bottom. I used a foam square to pop up the lady bug. 

I hope I inspired you today! Do you make mini albums for your family during the holidays? I'd love to know! Comment below. Thanks so much for visiting today.

-Nic


No comments: