Saturday, December 30, 2023

DECORATING THE TREE/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning friends! Nicole here with another layout I created using the Comfort & Joy collection. I snapped this adorable picture of my little tree this year and wanted to share!
I love the different patterns here, but thought it looked too busy with the photo...so after some thinking, I decided to create a mixed media background using some Polishing Plaster and oh, it was so much fun.


I like the texture of this medium. It looks like frosting!! So pretty and the color goes perfectly with the teal in the papers.
I'm loving all the adorable die cuts in this collection. I used a variety of them to help frame the photo and fill in the white space.

I added a tiny sticker sentiment to the tab and clustered some more embellishments together on the picture just for fun.


What do you think? The background is a little messy with the Polishing Plaster, but I still love it. 


Happy Holidays and thank you for visiting today!
-Nic



No comments: