Friday, December 29, 2023

TIME FLIES ABSTRACT CARD/STUDIO FORTY

Good morning, friends! Nicole here with a fun mixed media card I created using the Abstract Stamp set. I love this stamp so much! This card came together quickly once I figured out the colors I wanted to use.
I usually have a difficult time playing with stamps of different geometric shapes because I fuss over where to put the images...but not with these stamps. It was an absolute breeze.
I mounted the stickers onto cardstock and cut them out so I could use them as die cuts, rather than use them as stickers.

To create this card, I created a A2 size card panel. Next, I used a light blue ink to stamp the lines across the top and bottom of the card. After that, I used the same ink to stamp the cloud-like images. I turned them so they nested together nicely. After that, I stamped the circles within the cloud-like images using a mustard yellow ink. I used a light pink ink to stamp the tiny cluster of dots and then used a black ink to stamp the scribbles.

At the last minute, I decided to trim off some of the edges so I could add a little border at the sides with the mustard yellow ink. I added the stickers and some ribbon and I was done!


What do you think? Isn't this adorable with all the geometric shapes and colors? I just love it so much! Cheers, and I hope you have a fabulous New Year! 

No comments: