Friday, January 05, 2024

HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS/COCOA DAISY

Happy Friday, friends! I'm sharing this layout I created for Scrapbooking and Cards Today Magazine. I made this for the winter call and it made me so happy when I finished it because I just knew it was pub worthy. 


I love these papers from Cocoa Daisy. They remind me of Sassafras. Remember that company? I was sad when they closed their door. It was such a great company. 


When I started mounting down papers and photos, I wanted to add some snowflakes. I wasn't sure where they were going, but they were going to added to enhance this winter themed layout. I like how they look on this layout.


I had this little die that said "A whole lot of love for this moment." I just think it's perfect for this layout with my sister and her friend snowboarding...Living their best life.


I had a hard time deciding on a placement for a title...and what I would use, but then I remembered that I had large word sentiment dies from Pretty Little Studio and it was perfect!


Finally, I used some brads from Simple Stories to add dimension to the paper die cuts etc. I love when I can use up my stash.


What do you think of this layout? Doesn't it scream "winter"? I just love it. Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
-Nic













No comments: