Tuesday, November 19, 2019

WELCOME TO THE CLIQUE KITS & BAD GIRLS COUTURE BLOG HOP!

Good morning everyone!! Welcome to our Clique Kits and Bad Girls Couture Holiday Blog Hop! You will definitely be inspired with the vast array of holiday projects that we have created... there is something for everyone. Grab your favorite cuppa , join the Clique, and get ready to be a BAD  GIRL maker as we take you on an AMAZING creative journey!

I am excited to share this art journal layout I created today using the gorgeous Post Cards from Paris Creme French Script Canvas Art Journal and lots of pretty embellishments from the Home for the Holidays Junior Kit available in the Clique Kits Shop! I love these holiday embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio! There may be a few available in the shop. Click here!



To begin, I mixed a small amount of the Oops! My Bad paint with molding paste. Then I covered the stencil using the medium.  I used a tiny paint brush to splash the Kiss & Don't Tell acrylic paint over the stencil to add a little more color. Most of the green paint got covered by the photo and embellishment, but you can see a little bit of the paint.


Once the molding paste and paint was completely dry, I added layers using the die cuts and puffy stickers from Pinkfresh Studio's Home for the Holidays collection to embellish this chipboard page. I really love the stitched border on this chipboard page. It's so beautiful and it adds just the right touch to this spread!


I used a few foam squares and glue dots to pop some of the embellishments up from the page to add dimension.






Here is a quick video on how this little gem came to together!


I have a layout I created using the Simply Joyful kit that is available in the Clique Kits Shop. This kit features gorgeous product from Studio Forty! I love this kit. Can't wait to use it again for another project! 



Lately, I'm loving the travel notebook size for my projects! It takes me a little longer scrapping this way because I'm not used to working with such a small space, but I love it so much. It's nice to mix things up a bit.


I really like the chipboard pieces from this Joyful kit! They are really nice quality too.


I used a stencil from Little Birdie to create a fun mixed media background using some Molding Paste and the Oops! My Bad acrylic paint from Bad Girls Couture! I like this color because it isn't too red... I'm not a big fan of red, but I like this color.


The enamel buttons are beautiful! I had to refrain myself... I wanted to stick them all over the place. :)


More chipboard... Aren't they pretty?





Here's a video to see how this came together!


TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES!!!

We have lots of store Gift Certificates to the Clique & Bad Girls Couture Shops…this way you can shop to your hearts content and treat yourself for Christmas! Make sure you enter by following @cliquekits & @badgirlscouture2007 and tagging a friend on Instagram! 
To get extra entries sign up for our newsletters @ www.badgirlscouture.com & www.cliquekits.com

Blog Hop Participants:

Hope I inspired you today during our hop! Your next stop is the beautiful and talented Gia!!


7 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

I love your festive project Nicole! The bright stenciled designs are gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration!

Gia Lau said...

Gorgeous work combining all different styles and crossing over genres in your documenting! Love your layouts!

Wendy La Croix said...

Love everything Nicole! So many different techniques and so much detail! 💖

sharon g said...

I like how you sort of piled up the decorations in one spot, and then left white space in other spots. Nice placement. Nice job.

Kim A. said...

Such awesome pages I love the stencil you used.

Donna Espiritu said...

Love all the layers and the little details. Beautiful projects, Nicole

fairyrocks said...

You do this so magnificently! Gorgeous book. I can imagine the work that you put into this one. The drying time alone!! Well done indeed.