Friday, January 12, 2024

WINTER SPREADS/STUDIO FORTY

Happy New Year, friends! Nicole here with some pages of an album I'm working on for my sister. She just recently took a trip to Iceland and her pictures were AMAZING!! I just had to make a few pages for her!

I cut the background paper to measure 6x8 and then stamped the words across the top. Next, I grabbed a snow flake stencil and some Stardust Butter in Pearl White to create some shimmery snowflakes at the bottom. I love the definition transparent stickers from the Vintage Glow collection. I used some on this spread including the photo corners. Added a chipboard sentiment and heart on the photo to fill in some of the white space.

Here is a closer look at the shimmery snowflakes at the bottom. I LOVE this page so much. It's so perfect with the adorable picture.
I added some sentiments from the Cozy Winter transparent stickers to the ice blocks in the photo for fun. Super cute!
I used a few stickers from Cozy Winter and Definitions to embellish the photos while also keeping the focus on the pictures. I cut fussy cut the ornaments from a journaling card and glued them at the top of the photo.

I used a few of the cards from the Nordica 6 paper to fill in the pockets. The "brrr" clear sticker above the Super Cool stamped image is from the Cozy Winter transparent stickers. LOVE the font of these stickers.
I love stretching my supplies and fussy cutting images to make my pages pop! Also, stamps are great embellishments that can be used over and over again to save money in the long run.

I decided to play with my embossing powder with the stamps to make them shimmer. You can easily use the Alphabet brush letters to do this on your projects.

I used the Nordica 5 patterned paper for this page. I glued some white gems to the center of the snow flakes and added some Frosty Season transparent stickers. I stamped the star from the Days Documented stamp set and used the lines for the journaling spot at the bottom.

And that's the first few pages of my album! I hope I inspired you to go through your stash of papers, embellishments, and stamps to use them in a fun album for a loved one. Hope your new years is off to a great start!

No comments: