Monday, January 15, 2024

WINTER WONDER SNAP ALBUM/SIMPLE STORIES

Hello, friends! I'm excited to share this adorable SNAP album I created for my sister, Katie. The Winter Wonder collection from Simple Stories is perfect for documenting your favorite snow activities! My sister lives in Colorado...and she loves to ski and snowboard. I've never done skiing or snowboarding. I'm hoping Edward and I can try it the next time we visit!

I decorated the cover using a variety of pattered paper from the Winter Wonder 6xx8 paper pad. I used a double sided adhesive to mount the papers down. I backed the chipboard with the coral and white paper. Next, I glued down the frame and added the chipboard pieces, rub-ons, and brads. Super cute!

I backed the chipboard frame with a 6x4 photo and then mounted it on the page. I added the cluster of embellishments at the top left side and bottom right side of the frame to make it more fun. Notice how I added the little enamel dot stickers to the bear's cheeks and I glued a snowflake chipboard on the scarf to add dimension. For the bottom of the frame, I used the rub-ons to add the "brrrrr...brrrr..." sentiment. 

I used the large chipboard frame to fill up this 6x8 page. Love that little birdie...he's so cute. I added the holly to the hat too to add dimension. I used a journaling card for the second photo spot and added a few chipboard stars.

I cut out two 4x6 journaling card from the cut-apart sheet and added some foam stickers and chipboard to the top. For the bottom, I added some sparkling enamel dots the snowflakes.

This is under the card. Just a fun flip/interactive page.
The layered chipboard in this collection is absolutely adorable!! I decided to fill up this pocket page using a lot of them. And that snowman... isn't he adorable. So stinking, cute! 
I had so much fun with this page! Lots of beautiful embellishments everywhere...LOL. I especially love the rub-on pom-pom banner at the top.

Here is another fun page. I used the star washi tape along the edges to make it fun. I layered a few trees together using foam square to add dimension and added the adorable bear, tag and stickers along with the chipboard snowflakes.

I really like the black and white foam stickers and rub-ons and trees on this picture. They just really pop against this awesome picture of my sister on her snowboard. I just love this so much.

I had fun with this pocket page. I added a few stickers and rub-ons directly on the photo at the top left side of the page. I really like the blue and green pattern paper with the snowflake tag. It's so different and striking. Since I added a few brads to the center of the snowflakes since I had a few left. I held onto the "frosty friends" rub-on to add to this picture! It's so perfect.
Here is the back of the album. I used the glitter stencil butter to create the snowflakes and I love how pretty it looks. It has a nice finish and texture!

What do you think about the Winter Wonder collection? The patterns and color scheme is unique and striking. And there are so many fabulous embellishments to go with it. Click here, to check it out. Thanks so much for visiting today!

-Nic




No comments: