Saturday, June 29, 2024

LIFE HAPPENS 6X8 PAGES/CITRUS TWIST

Hello, friends. I forgot to share some exciting news with you!! I was invited to join the Citrus Twist Design Team...and I can't even tell you how excited I was...I have tried several times to get on that team. If you know where I'm coming from then you know not to ever stop trying....Keep doing what you're doing and eventually.... 10 years later.... you may make it. 

I'm sharing my three projects I created this month using Citrus Twist's Life Happens Digital Collection. This month, I am using the 6X8 Album in Chambray. I love blue...and this is a nice color!


My favorite color is blue with green being my second favorite. I decided to use these colors for the layout. Isn't it beautiful? I especially love the big flower cluster!
I added the sticker numbers with some doodling at the bottom to fill in the white space.

I printed this collection on Mate Coated Cardstock from Printworks. This cardstock really makes the digital elements look nice. After I printed the papers and embellishments I wanted to use, I fussy cut them. I'm good with fussy cutting, but I decided to finally take some time to learn how to use my Cricut Maker to do the work for me...and I succeeded!! Small victories. 


This color scheme is so fresh and it just makes me happy!! What do you think? Aren't those little flowers so pretty? I cut the yellow patterned paper in half diagonally to layer them together to make a fun break between the patterns. I used the die cuts, puffy stickers, alphasenamel dots, and chipboard, to enhance this layout. More flowers...and yes... I LOVE them.



The next thing I want to learn...is how to use Photoshop to add journaling etc. to the journaling cards etc. I tried learning a few years ago and gave up...but I'm determined to try again because I want to get back to journaling my stories.

This is the first layout I created. It's not my favorite...but it is what it is. BUT, I do love this photo of my bestie and her dog, Ghost... 


I can't wait to continue playing with Citrus Twist's digital collections and I hope to inspire you to jump in and give digitals a try! It's not as scary as you may think. Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nic

No comments: