Friday, June 28, 2024

THE HAPPY LIFE/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Happy Friday, friends! This month, we have a fun sketch and I took on the challenge to create a layout using a variety of strips, flowers and circle elements. I used a few patterned papers and die cuts from the Good Vibrations collection. The color scheme and flowers has a fun boho feel to them...I'm loving it.
Here is the sketch. I opted not to use stars, but lots of flowers instead! I cut the flowers in half longways to make them stretch.


I used the yellow heart patterned paper to bring out the beautiful flowers! The tags were created using metal dies.



Aren't the circles super fun? I layered a variety of embellishments together using foam squares to add dimension.

What are your favorite products from this collection? I'm leaning towards the floral die cuts! Click here to check out the full collection. Thank you so much for visiting today!


Nicole


No comments: