Tuesday, July 02, 2024

HAPPY/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Good morning, friends! It was very last minute...but I jumped in and created a layout last night for Pinkfresh Studio's challenge. I was in the mood to play with the Making The Best Of It collection and it was very relaxing for me to make this layout. I went back this morning and added a few more stickers to fill in some of the white space...things I forgot to put on there. Do you ever do that? Go back and redo portions of a layout?


The challenge this month is all about ombre/gradients. The inspiration provided by the team is absolutely stunning!! I'm so inspired!


This picture is from St. Patty's day so I decided to use some green with blue and yellow with a touch of pink. I LOVE this collection. It's so pretty.

I love playing with embellishments and clustering them together. It's a lot of fun for me to just play with all the pretty things. Pinkfresh Studio does a beautiful job with their collections. I especially love their patterned papers and flowers.

I used foam squares to pop up some of the embellishments to add dimension. I added in some journaling to fill in the space at the bottom,  too.

Isn't this so lovely? I especially love the vellum die cuts. The flowers look so soft and airy. Check out the collection, here.  Hope you have a great week and thank you for visiting today!
-Nic


No comments: