Sunday, June 09, 2024

SO VERY WONDERFUL SNAP ALBUM/SIMPLE STORIES

Happy Sunday! I had a fun weekend. I played with a variety of products for upcoming assignments for my design teams and it felt great. I have some mixed media projects coming up soon, too. Can't wait to share those. Today, I'm sharing another album I made for my sister using Simple Stories' Simple Vintage Meadow Flowers collection. This collection is super pretty...and it's perfect for spring photos!

Initially, I was going to use the Lilac SNAP album for this project, but when I placed the Lime album next to the papers I liked how pretty it looked! I also like the yellow ribbon against the lime. It's a little different...but I LOVE the look of this cover.
I always like to decorate the back of the cover with embellishments. My go to embellishments for this page is rub-ons...they are so pretty. I added the chipboard heart and enamel dot to the center to give the butterfly some dimension.
The chipboard frames are so pretty! I layered the large chipboard frame over a 6x8 sheet of patterned paper, tucking the 4x4 photo behind the frame. I layered a variety of embellishments at the bottom to fill in the white space.
I love both of these photos and wanted to use them both on the layout. They fill up the page, but it worked out with the layered flowers and butterflies across the top along with some washi tape and rub-on sentiments. I especially love the decorative brads!
To mix up the album a bit, I added a few pocket pages. I used the tags from the cut-apart sheet and embellished them with chipboard embellishments and stickers.
Love how pretty the rub-ons look on the photos. They are great for filling in space on photos... I can't get enough of rub-ons. They are super pretty and fun to play with. And they can be layered to achieve different looks. 
I placed this layout directly on the chipboard divider page. I don't like all of my pages in sleeves... I like to be able to touch all of the pretty embellishments!
This is a quick and simple page. I love the sentiment on this paper so I decided to use it as a divider page. I added a few foam stickers and chipboard to add dimension to the page.
For this spread, I used a 6x8 piece of patterned paper and cut another pattern to measure 4x8 so that I had two patterns. Next, I placed the photo behind the chipboard frame and mounted it to the center of the layout. I added a few chipboard and foam stickers on the frame to add dimension.
Each SNAP album comes with note paper too. I add rub-ons to my notebook paper along with a decorative brad or two to make them pop. I hope you love this little album as much as I do...I can't wait to give it to my sister! Hope you have a great week!

Nicole



No comments: